Rivalry Unites or Masterpiece sequel for the "dollar trilogy" movie review.
Western. Continuation of your'dollar trilogy'of your famous Italian director Sergio Leone while using brutal Clint Eastwood. I looked over this picture after web site, which failed to impress me much, but this part corrected many shortcomings. I picture this picture a masterpiece, not just of your genre of'spaghetti westerns ', but also with the genre of'westerns ', while there is a very significant difference between them. For now, this is my brief opinion - a gorgeous continuation. I cannot speak about the minuses, since Irrrve never found any. I am going to discuss the technical part at the end, but for now I'm going to discuss the memorable moments.
I watched that movie on [url=https://www2.putlockers.name/]Putlockers[/url]
So, here they can be:
1. History - the film tells about two'bounty hunters'who want to destroy a gang led through the notorious killer and scumbag Indio, who will be fearful of the entire district. A significant simple story, but a lot of interesting information and facts are stuck upon it that catch the soul on the viewer and leave him indifferent. The link from the'hunters'alone is definitely worth it. Their irony, their rivalry, their partnership - this must be observed with your personal eyes. And although I've watched this picture over a dozen times, having the script inside and outside - every time my heart rejoices at the view of this masterpiece!
2. Music - if in the initial picture Ennio Morricone only experimented, then here he found'his sound ', which conveyed the spirit in this western. The title theme has been in my music folder for a long time. It is this melody that perfectly conveys the climate of the image - sharp, irrevocable and dynamic. I sincerely thank Ennio Morricone for any work done!
3. The melody of time - if your title theme reflected the essence of the image, then a melody of time reflects the interior arena of the chief villain, because for a lot of this melody separated life from death. Personally, I think it is the better composition in the picture. Buyers ., I also own it within my music folder!
4. Shootings and duels - if in the primary picture it looked cheap and was rather a disadvantage of the photo, then here everything is the opposite. The blood already looks like blood, not like tomato juice. There aren't any tricks, and it was foolish to count on them. And you get the most real pleasure from duels. You literally notice the tension around you. We can say the fact that creators have clearly worked on the bugs!
A little about the main characters:
1. The nameless shooter played by Clint Eastwood is usually a'bounty hunter'looking to the Indio gang, encountering a colleague on the way on the way. Silent, fast, with a sort of irony, shooting with no miss, the hero in the brown hat and in precisely the same poncho, whose role is superbly played by Clint Eastwood. Hats off Clint!
2. Douglas Mortimer, played by Lee Van Cleef, can be a retired colonel,'bounty hunter'who will be chasing Indio for an additional pair reason. And even though colonel is much older as opposed to marksman, he is nevertheless still an unsafe rival with a decent reaction. Lee Van Cleef also brilliantly performed this role. His hero became not really a killing machine, but someone with his very own experiences. Bravo Lee!
3. Indio done by Gian Maria Volonte is definitely the charismatic leader of the neighborhood gang. A man without conscience, tormented from the ghost with the past. An extremely dangerous opponent with excellent command of your revolver. And again, Jan could act as a notorious villain so brilliantly that his hands themselves applaud standing nearly the skill in the actor!
Straightforward technical part: I obtained a blu-ray disc within the fourteenth year, where the picture was digitized, there seemed to be grain, but you are unable to get out of it, since you are aware of the state of the negatives! It turned out the doing the laundry'The Godfather ', the sound was tightened, only a few frames showed problems, which again been dependent on the negatives (I suppose).
For that reason, you will find there's masterpiece continuation of Sergio Leone's'dollar trilogy'with regards to the union of two'bounty hunters ', brilliantly performed by Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef, with gorgeous music and cool shootouts.
10 out of 10